Time journey to avoid wasting the world in SEGA’s extremely acclaimed Sonic platformer that launched Amy Rose and Metal Sonic!
Past, current, and future collide as Sonic battles to rescue Amy Rose and recuperate the seven Time Stones! Travel by means of time to defeat Dr. Eggman and his fiendish creation, Metal Sonic.
Sonic CD is a part of the SEGA Forever traditional video games assortment, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics delivered to life on cellular!
– Collect all seven Time Stones to defeat Dr. Eggman and save Amy Rose
– Time journey between the previous, current, and future variations of every degree
– Use Sonic’s spin sprint and tremendous peel out strikes to zoom round levels
– Clear the sport to unlock Miles “Tails” Prower
– Sonic CD now options each the US and Japanese soundtracks!
SEGA FOREVER FEATURES
– PLAY FREE
– SAVE YOUR GAME PROGRESS
– LEADERBOARDS – compete with the world for prime scores
– CONTROLLER SUPPORT: HID appropriate controllers
– DOWNLOAD THEM ALL
– (9/10) IGN: “This is a superb, absolutely featured port for iOS
– (5/5) Touch Arcade: “Sonic CD is unbelievable”
– (four.5/5) 148 Apps: “appears to be like and runs completely”
– “Nothing may very well be less complicated to choose up and play.” [92%] – Steve White, Mega Action (December 1993)
– “Sonic CD is cracking video leisure of the very best order.” [91%] – Tim Tucker, SEGA Zone #13 (November 1993)
“Any fan of Sonic will wish to get their fingers on this instantly.” [90%] – Mark Hill, SEGA Pro #25 (November 1993)
“The most superb Sonic journey so far.” [90%] – Vincent Low, Sonic the Comic #15 (11th December 1993)
“An wonderful platform sport with an ingenious sport construction.” [89%] – Paul Mellerick, MEGA #13 (October 1993)
“Sonic CD is the Hog’s finest outing but.” [88%] – SEGA Power #48 (November 1993)
“Sonic CD is the perfect commercial for Mega CD but.” [87%] – Andy Martin, Mega Drive Advanced Gaming #16 (December 1993)
“Sonic CD is an absolute should for Mega CD homeowners.” [87%] – Julian Rignall, SEGA Magazine #1 (January 1994)
“Once once more SEGA have come up trumps with one other nice foray into the world of the spiky, blue megastar.” [85%] – Mark Smith, SEGA Force Mega #6 (December 1993)
“Gameplay’s as slick as you’d count on of a Sonic sport; the identical goes for the graphics.” [85%] – Warren Lapworth, Mega Machines #1 (December 1993)
– Sonic CD was the primary sport to characteristic Sonic talking – depart Sonic standing nonetheless for 3 minutes to listen to him!
– The authentic launch of Sonic CD featured a secret spooky message display that will greet knowledge pirates
– Sonic CD options two endings, and was the primary within the sequence to characteristic full movement video minimize scenes.
– European and Japanese variations of the sport featured completely different music to its American counterpart
CLASSIC GAME FACTS
– Sonic CD first launched in Japan on September 23, 1993
– Sonic CD was the SEGA CD’s best-selling sport of all time at 1.5 million copies
– The first Sonic sport to characteristic CD-quality Red Book audio
– Remastered in 2011 by Christian Whitehead, the person behind Sonic Mania
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play choice obtainable with in-app buy.
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA brand, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG and SONIC CD, SEGA Forever and the SEGA Forever brand are registered logos or logos of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its associates.