Oreo 8 – Icon Pack v1.3.7 APK [Latest]
Oreo 8 – ICON PACK APK
How to get the Google Oreo Phone Look
-> Download Apex launcher & set it as your default home.
-> Apply Oreo 8 Icon pack to Apex Launcher
-> Change Apex Launcher settings as follows
– Portrait gird : 5×4
– Portrait gird : 6×4
– Drawer background transparency : 0-10%
– Number of dock icons : 5
– Icon size 110%
– Icon font : system
- Oreo Style
- 1.050+ Flat Icons. Weekly Update.
- All Icons be vector designed
- All Icons be redrawn carefully
- Compatible with Multi Launcher
- Icon Back and Icon Mask
- No Advertising
- Updates Weekly – Monthly
- Capacity light, easy to use
- Clean and cool, bright and colorful
- Limited time sales
- Icon request tool inside the app
- Cloud based wallpaper section
- Help and FAQ section
- Material design theme dashboard
- Support lot of launchers
Thanks and Please give me 5 stars. Get more free apps in the future.
Please, if you have any issues with the app, send me an email before writing a negative review or refund. I would help you immediately quickly
★★★★★ HOW TO USE ? ★★★★★
- Download a supported application launcher (see the list at bottom)
- Install the icon pack
- Start application and apply. In the list choose your launcher.
- If you do not see your application launcher in the list then apply it within your launcher
★★★★★ Supported launchers ( Apply From Icon Pack Dashboard) ★★★★★
Apex , ADW, Go, Holo, Nova, Pro, KK, Solo, Smart, Action, S, UI 5.0, Inspire, Lollopop, L , Dodol , Zero , AdwEx , Atom , Aviate , Lucid , Themer, CM Theme Engine , Mini , Nemus , Next , Nine , Unicon , Epic , ABC , Evie , LG Home (except LG Launcher Android 7.0), M , Nougat , V , Zen UI , Zero , Arrow…
and most others that have icon pack support.
If you do not see your application launcher in the list then apply it within your launcher